Files in kyllikki vietname pack v1.00 - File name mismatch?

English discussion about Arma III and LDD Kyllikki

Moderators: Kegetys, Broileri

74-1032104529

Post by 74-1032104529 » Sun, 15.9.2002, 18.51

I downloaded a vietname Campaign cAll 1969:Vietname by Spanky-G. And it requires certain files from Kyllikki Vietnam Pack V1.00. I've been unable to find this package anywhere so I downloaded some of SEB's vietnam packs which i believe contain some of the files. However the files i require do not mtach up. For example i'm after files called:
SEB_VietCong.PBO
SEBVCCIVIL.PBO
but the closest file i find in the SEb packs are:
sebnam_vc.pbo
sebnam_ci.pbo
Are these the same files? Can i just rename them to make it work? Also i'm after other files by DWR and STT. They don't seem to be anywhere either. NE1 know where i can get these files?
Popsook

Post by Popsook » Thu, 3.10.2002, 15.21

I am having the same problem myself :(

Pop
SmartDrv

Post by SmartDrv » Thu, 3.10.2002, 15.25

Kyllikki Vietnam Pack v. 1.00 is obsolete and not available on our web site anymore.

I still have that pack on my hdd. So if you want that original pack - 10 mb of old nam stuff - join #kyllikki @ quakenet and ask me.
WHAT WOULD GARY ROBERTS DO?
popsook

Post by popsook » Mon, 7.10.2002, 14.25

The obsolete nam pack you uploaded to my FTP works good SmartDrv... there was still one model missing (DWRgeneral) when I tried to do this vietnam campaign but I unPBOed the campaign and altered the missions to replace all the DWRgeneral addons to DWRnorthva just to get it to run... seems ok so far but I won't know til I check all the missions.... which I will have to do later.

Thanks again for the upload... I am off to work.

Popsook

:)