Great mod - My oppinion

English discussion about Arma III and LDD Kyllikki

Moderators: Kegetys, Broileri

teq [RTP]

Post by teq [RTP] » Thu, 21.8.2003, 17.08

First I want to congratulate u with a great mod.
As some others mentioned, its a + to OFP!

Here are things I miss:
* Some sounds in the Dynamic soundpack 1.91 :cool: are adding alot of sounds that is missing on ur mod....
I kinda felt frustrated, cause your mod had those sounds missing in the soundpack, and reverse!!!
If you havent checked this pack out search it out on the net NOW :)
Sounds that FDF dont have but dyn.pack have:
- Walking/running sounds that change with the equipment of the soldier (!) and is in stereo.... (really nice "walkinginsnow sounds"
- Altering impact sounds for the different explotions... f.example the mortar impact have 3 or four different sounds ...depending on range and texture hit.... gives a damn nice feel.
- recoshets (or what its named) and bullet hitting textures seem to vary allot in comparance to FDF.
- The cars are really amasing... 3d sounds that ive newer heard before... which are the same as in the original in the FDF.
- The tanks also have really nice sounds...much like yours, but it sees they have added a nice sound on the tracks when moving.
- Id like more reverberation on the 12.7 and some of the other guns.... like the standard assault rifle... the reverb is amazeingly nice!! The 12.7 is the right sound, but too dry.

Except for that Im really impressed by the light weapons sounds in FDF. you have done a hell of a job!

I hope you can take alook on this soundpack and maybe "borrow" some of the sounds in it...

Regards Teq [real team players] :PP
feersum

Post by feersum » Thu, 21.8.2003, 22.26

Though there are some Kyllikki members involved in FDF Mod, it still is not a LDD Kyllikki project.

Instead, congratulations can be sent here. But thanks anyway :p
Keijo

Post by Keijo » Thu, 21.8.2003, 22.27

Please use the FDFmod forums for FDFmod discussion. locking.