Script for spectator - Help me

English discussion about Arma III and LDD Kyllikki

Moderators: Kegetys, Broileri

LTS-1GT

Post by LTS-1GT » Mon, 1.9.2003, 6.47

Hi my name is Tong. I am LTS-1GT player name for OPERATION FLASHPOINT RESISTANCE. I have made 4 of my own mission for bas coop. Anyone interested for help me how to do with the Spectator in game? I don't know how to do Spectating in game but I don't like when I die become bird just really bored. Is it difficult to learn how to do spectator in game? My email: yangtong72@hotmail.com
Keijo

Post by Keijo » Mon, 1.9.2003, 18.01

Download the spectator script from my ofp site, the readme has instructions on how to use it, or alternatively use FDFmod, it has the spectator script integrated and automatically used for your own squad.

- Kegetys
LTS-1GT

Post by LTS-1GT » Tue, 2.9.2003, 9.26

Hi this is me again, Tong. I don't understand the question readme.txt. I put your 3 files Description, NextCam, OnPlayerRespawnSeagull in my mission folder name Revolution war. I test it in game for my map Revolution war, because it doesn't work spectator for other player when I die.
Where I do you put this files comand: [0,0,"SeaGull" camCreate [getpos player select 0,getpos player select 1,10]] exec "OnPlayerRespawnAsSeagull.sqs"? Notepad? or what?
80-1099257912

Post by 80-1099257912 » Sun, 31.10.2004, 23.32

Download the spectator script from my ofp site, the readme has instructions on how to use it, or alternatively use FDFmod, it has the spectator script integrated and automatically used for your own squad.

- Kegetys

The link is 404, i have tried taking the script from other missions, but it is encrypted or in another language... unusable.

I need to know several things:
1: all i currently have is : onplayerespawnasseagul.sqs, do i need any other script files to use it?
2: "DeathCamArray = Units ops" Do i replace "Unit ops" with the names of all units that should be available when the script is running?
3: Do i need to set a trigger on the map to activate this script when players die?

I have tried searching ofpec for information on this, and so far have found nothing.
Everyone i have asked who could help have told me to unpbo an existing mission and rip the code from it, but when i do this the code is encryped and the ofp editor refuses to open the file for me to view the triggers :S

Please contact me on msn:rastahogmonty@hotmail.com or email the same address if you can help.

Thanx